A.J Zanyk Photography 2018
Hi! I’m Julie York, County Extension Agent – Family & Community Health in Upshur County, Texas. Please contact me for educational support on any topic affecting your family such as: health & wellness, family life/relationships, parenting, financial education, food & nutrition, emergency preparedness and/or general safety. You may call 903.843.4019 or email me directly at Julie.York@ag.tamu.edu. Thank you!
A few links to help connect you with resources to support your family’s needs. Would another topic help you?
Let me know!
- Food Protection Management or Food Handlers courses
- Blueberries and Cancer Prevention (informative article)
- Food Preservation – Canning, Freezing, Drying, Smoking, Food Safety, etc
- Nutrition – Food Safety
- Better Living for Texans programming
- Health – Walk Across Texas is just one program designed to increase a person’s quality of life.
- Safe Sitter Training